I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Might not play 1080p Videos
- PLEASE DO NOT SET MAXIMUM CPU frequency ABOVE 1152 !
- Google TTS might crash.
- You tell me.
- Android 4.2 Keyboard and Deskclock
- CM10 new File Manager
- Full Market support
- Bluetooth USB dongle
- PS3/ Xbox 360 and Generic Gamepads Support
- USB Audio Support.
SmartAss V2 Governor
- Trebuchet Launcher
- All camera functions (zoom, video, panaroma) work.
- Google Talk Video works
- Kernel SamePage Merging (KSM) enabled Kernel
- V6 supercharger and Adrenaline Scripts Included
- Swap internal and external sd-card without script… change persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=’ to 1 in build.prop to swap
- Phablet UI support … change value of ‘ro.disable_phablet_ui=’ to 0 in build.prop to enable phablet ui.
Change Log V 4:
- New KERNEL !
- updated CM 10 sources
- changed from early dump 4.2 keyboard to final 4.2 keyboard.
- LatineIME moved back as system app.
Change Log V 3:
- Updated CM sources.
- New CM 10 File Manager
- Android 4.2 Keyboard with gesture typing
- Android 4.2 Deskclock
- Added new init.d tweaks
- Smooth and stable.
How to install :
- Download CyanBook JellyBean Edition V4 and JB_Gapps
- Place the downloaded files on ur External SD card
- Make sure u have installed CWM Recovery
- Boot to Recovery.
- Backup your current rom.
- Wipe data/Factory Reset* (FULL WIPE IS REQUIRED if you are coming from V1 or any other ROM else WIPE CACHE and DALVIK CACHE !!)
- Go to advanced>> Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install from SD Card >> Install Cyanbook
- Install from SD Card >> Install Gapps
- Reboot and Rejoice.
Post your questions here :