I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
UPDATE: V2 RELEASED : https://floatingthots.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/cyanbook-jellybean-edition-v-2-13-10-2012/
- Might not play 1080p Videos
- PLEASE DO NOT SET MAXIMUM CPU frequency ABOVE 1152 !
- Google TTS might crash.
- You tell me.
- Full Market support
- Bluetooth USB dongle
- PS3/ Xbox 360 and Generic Gamepads Support
- USB Audio Support.
- SmartAss V2 Governor
- Apex Launcher
- Kernel SamePage Merging (KSM) enabled Kernel
- V6 supercharger and Adrenaline Scripts Included
- Swap internal and external sd-card without script… change persist.sys.vold.switchexternal=’ to 1 in build.prop to swap
- Phablet UI support … change value of ‘ro.disable_phablet_ui=’ to 0 in build.prop to enable phablet ui.
Change Log V 1 :
- Random launcher crashes solved.
- Camera freezing issue solved
- USB mount
- updated CM 10 sources.
- Removed File manager (please download any from market)
How to install :
- Download CyanBook JellyBean Edition V1 and JB_Gapps
- Place the downloaded files on ur External SD card
- Make sure u have installed CWM Recovery
- Boot to Recovery.
- Backup your current rom.
- Wipe data/Factory Reset* (Not required if coming from Beta)
- Go to advanced>> Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install from SD Card >> Install Cyanbook
- Install from SD Card >> Install Gapps
- Reboot and Rejoice.
Post your questions here :